Easy Pasta

A few months ago, I mentioned that I have a picky eater at home.

He's three and very strong-willed.

I point out strong-willed because this kid would rather go on a hunger strike for days than eat most of the food I attempt to introduce.

However, there's one meal I discovered that's a sure thing in filling his little belly called Chicken Pasta in Tomato Cream Sauce.

He loves that dish!

Another dish that he loves and one that I can now add to his list of 'sure thing' meals is called Easy Pasta.

It's super duper easy to make.  

He even helps me throw everything together, which makes it fun.

And when it's all done, he dances around the kitchen waiting patiently for it to cool off.

Enjoy!

 Easy Pasta
1 cup uncooked pasta
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 small slab of butter
1 garlic clove, minced
2 Tbsp cooked quinoa
1/2 cup firm tofu
1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese

Boil pasta in water with chicken boullion cube until cooked.  Drain and set aside.  Saute garlic in olive oil and butter.  Add mashed tofu (I squeeze the tofu in my hand to mash it up while adding to the pan).  Add cooked quinoa.  Saute for about 2 minutes.  Add cooked pasta and parmesan cheese.  Mix well.

Comments

Popular Posts