Gardening

It's been one crazy busy summer for our family.

We've taken several family trips so far...

Several more family trips are planned...

Summer school worked in for our little guy...

My mom's group leadership duties...

Family visits scheduled in between...

And, my best attempt at keeping it all straight!

While running around this morning and trying to squeeze all of my errands in the three hour reprieve that I get while my son is in summer school, I realized that I haven't posted to my blog for some time.

Man - O - Man!

I love my blog.

I miss my blog.

Writing in my blog just makes me happy.

It helps me put things into perspective and makes me take the time to download photos from my camera.

Here are some pictures that I took yesterday while I was outside enjoying the little garden that my son & I planted last Spring.


It's my first garden of flowers.

In midst of this hectic summer......

I think I've discovered a new love.

Comments

Popular Posts