Dominos Pizza

It's summer and I just don't feel like cooking these days.

With temperatures at 100+ degrees here in San Antonio, I'd rather be outside playing in the water with my son than standing over a hot stove in the kitchen.  So needless to say, we've been doing a lot of eating out this summer.

This past week while running behind on getting our dinner plans together, I decided to try Domino's Pizza.  It's literally just down the hill and less than one minute away from my house.

I think the first time I ate a Domino's Pizza was in 1988 in my dorm room at the University of Texas at Austin.

It was late, the pizza was cheap, and I was stressed out cramming for an exam.

Unfortunately, the pizza wasn't that great which is why that experience with Domino's was my last.

Fast forward 25 years...

With aggressive Domino's advertising campaigns promising a new & improved pizza...

A four year old who demands pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...

And one crazy busy mommy who loses track of time each day,

I finally caved in a gave Domino's another shot.

While perusing my iPhone for Domino's coupons, I discovered something super cool.

Their online ordering system.

I used their online coupon (2 medium two topping pizzas for $5.99 each) and tracked my order on my phone!!


Yippee, they were in the oven!




Already?  AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

In less than 10 minutes, it was ready!

My husband walked in and he walked out.

It was that simple!

Oh, and the pizza?  Well, lemme tell ya..........it was fantastic!

If you haven't tried Domino's in a while, I highly recommend you give it a try.

Use their online coupons and online ordering system.

It's super simple and their new pizza recipe is delightfully delicious.

Comments

Popular Posts