I Miss My Blog

There was a time when I spent a lot of hours in the world of blogging.

Not only reading blogs, but building mine, and writing down my simple stories to publish.

I loved it.

Absolutely - without a doubt - loved it!

It was my way of chronicling my thoughts and my great recipe finds.

Journaling my mindless chatter, just helped me look at things more clearly.

And surprisingly through my blog, I made some great friends and also strengthened some friendships that I already had.

So….why did I take a break?  

Such a very long break?!

Unfortunately, the only thing that I can think of …

 My schedule became complicated.


My volunteer projects went from one … to two ... to three … to four …

Then there were school field trips, fundraisers, parties …

And the many sports programs that kept my son busy.

Not to mention our weekly playdates with friends and such.

Frankly, I was OVER-scheduled!

I miss my time of gathering my thoughts and just writing.

I miss being simple.

I miss my blog.

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it really complicated." - Confucius

"Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, "Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest." - Mark 6:31

Comments

Popular Posts