Moringa Tea

Today I spent the morning catching up on my bible study on the book of Luke.

It's such a wonderful book on discipleship, and I'm thankful that I have a great group of ladies to study with at my new church.

Here's a photo that I took of my little study session.


I wanted to share this photo because I want to talk about one of my recent finds - Moringa Tea.

Originally from India, Moringa is known as the "miracle tree" that offers a list of health benefits, such as... proper digestion, enhanced circulatory system, lower sugar levels, controlled blood pressure, reduced swelling, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I learned of this amazing tea while watching The View a few days ago.

Ordered it through Amazon and have been hooked since it arrived in the mail.

My husband & I love it and have been sleeping like babies since (one of the many benefits).

Here's a link with more info if you're interested in learning more:  click here

It sure was a great excuse to unpack my french press stored in the back of my cabinet.

Comments

Popular Posts