Easy Veggie Soup

A few years ago, a friend gave me a delicious recipe for "five can soup".  It's quick and easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to get on the table from start to finish.

All you need is ...
- a pot
- a can opener
- one can of soup
- one can of beans
- and three cans of veggies.

Heat it up on the stove and it's ready to eat.

Easy, right?!

Over the years, I've made a few changes to the recipe and only use four cans instead of five.  I throw in a few leftovers every once in a while and maybe some herbs if I have them available.

Trust me, this soup is really hard to mess up.  It always comes out super yummy!

In fact, my husband thinks that I use a different recipe every time.  **hee!hee!**

Here's a photo of last night's Veggie Soup creation:


Judith's Easy Veggie Soup              *Printable Recipe*

1 can Progresso Southwestern Style Vegetable Soup
1 can Chickpeas, drained
1 can Mixed Vegetables, drained (I prefer Veg-All)
1 can Rotel (original)
2 Tbsp chopped Cilantro
1 cup Ditalini pasta, cooked

Combine all ingredients in a large pot.  Heat and serve.

Comments

Popular Posts