My Baby Is Three

Up until last week when strangers would ask, "how old is he?", I would emphatically say, "he's two!".

Although my husband's response was always, "he's almost three", he'd just smile and nod his head when I'd proclaim that our son was two.

Not because he agreed with me, but because he a very supportive husband.

He really is.

He puts up with my overprotective mommy quirks.  Well, I don't know if it's me being overprotective or just being in denial that my baby is growing up.

Yup, I think's it's denial... If I could stop time, I would in a heartbeat.  

I sure hope other mommy's go through this because I don't want to be the only one out there.

Anyway, this past weekend our son officially turned three years old. 

To celebrate, we spent the entire weekend with my family.  

It sure was a BLAST!
Superhero Pool Party
Party at Seaworld
Sharks are cool!
We closed the park!  :)
Great Birthday Weekend with Family!

Comments

Popular Posts