Chicken Tikka Masala

Today was the first day in a long time that I had the opportunity to cook a real meal for my family in our new house.

And boy did it feel good to be cooking again!

Although it was nice to have my mom cook our meals while she visited last week, it sure is great to finally have the kitchen all to myself.

Here's a photo of my mom working her magic.


One of her yummy creations called Filipino Siopao (pronounced Shu - Pow).


These are steamed buns filled with a mixture of pork & chicken adobo.  Nom - Nom - Nom!  Our freezer is now stuffed full of these delicious treats.

Lucky us!  We love them!

In my opinion, this is one of those authentic recipes that only a traditional filipino mom or grandmother can make.  

I don't have this recipe.  Maybe some day.

Anyway....

The recipe that I do have is an amazing Chicken Tikka Masala.

It's an Indian dish.

It's spicy.

It's flavorful.

And it's super duper easy to make.


Here's a link to the recipe that I used.  Click Here.  

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts