Don't Let It Slip On By

I heard an amazing song on the radio this morning while driving back from my Opthamology appointment.

My eyes were sticky from eye drops the doctor had put in them and my pupils were dilated, making the sun pretty unbearable. 

The song brought tears to my eyes compromising my vision even further.

I was a mess!

In fact, I shouldn't have even been on the road (even though my house was one mile from the hospital).

Anyway, I pulled over so I could listen to the song and cry as much as I wanted.

It truly ministered to me as I pressed pause on my busy and chaotic life for just a few seconds.

Such a beautiful song with beautiful lyrics.

It reminds me to slow things down a bit and enjoy every moment.

Cherish the beautiful family that God has blessed me with...

And stay open to God's direction on my life to serve Him for His kingdom.

As the lyrics go, "We're only here for a little while and God gives us only so much precious time.  So don't let it slip on by."

Here's the song below.  I hope you play it and I pray that it speaks to you as well.

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." - Psalm 118:24

Comments

Popular Posts