Just a little rain

Wow...I've been away from Texas too darn long!

Those were my thoughts today as I drove back home from church.

The armed police officer at the gate who stopped me to check my I.D. asked me with a concerned look on his face, "Do you live here"?

I said, 'Yes'.

Then he says, 'Well that's good because you shouldn't be out in this weather.  You should be home'. 

Whaaaaaattt????!!!

Blah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Are you kidding me?!

Is that why the downtown streets were clear?

Too funny!

After all those years of living in the Pacific NW and Virginia, I totally forgot that Texas folks like to stay indoors and wait for the rain to clear before venturing out.

Well that's so good to know.

All the better for me!

Here are some photos I snapped while out enjoying the rain with my little man.

Comments

Popular Posts