The Little Czech Bakery

There's a tiny little bakery in a small town outside of Waco, Texas where most traveling on Hwy I-35 make it a point to stop.

I used to frequent this place during my college years many years ago.

Many ... many... years ago.  

Oy!

It was an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny place back then.

But boy oh boy, it's a major operation now.

Why?

Because of these delightfully decadent little beauties.


This was my warm berry kolache all wrapped up and sitting on the dashboard.

Like an old friend who never ages, these haven't changed one bit!


Still a little piece of heaven baked to perfection.

And a sweet indulgence that makes traveling on I-35 bearable.

In addition to these scrumptious kolaches, the bakery offers some unbelievable rolls filled with various sausages, cheeses, and all sorts of yummy stuff.  


If you're ever on I-35 driving by Waco, TX, look out for the Little Czech Bakery on the side of the highway, but be careful in the parking lot.  It's super busy now-a-days.

Comments

Popular Posts