Food Trucks

Folks, the food truck craze has made its way onto our military installation here in Texas, and I am so thrilled!!

Yee Haw!

It's a beautiful site.


I love that these local small businesses are cleared to come on base and serve the military community.

Other than the standard food court franchises offered on most military bases (i.e. Burger King, Popeye's, Robin Hood Deli, Charlie's Subs, Anthony's Pizza, etc.), it's refreshing to see authentic ethnic dishes available.

And the prices......well, they're great!

I was like a kid in a candy store hopping from one truck to the next.

Puerto Rican cuisine...

to Tex- Mex...

to Jamaican...

to good 'ole Southern BBQ.

Oh my heavens!

They'll be rotating out, so we'll get to experience a variety of cuisines on base and support our local small business community.

It's a win - win all the way around.

My husband snapped this photo of me chatting with the Grillin Rice Taco Truck.


And this one of me lovin' on one of their yummy beef tacos.


OUTSTANDING!

Comments

Popular Posts