Stitch Fix

My fellow bloggers have recommended a website that I just LOVE!

So I'm sharing it with you all.

The site is perfect for ladies interested in keeping their wardrobes current with personal styling.


Here's why I love Stitch Fix:

I like staying current...

I really don't like to shop for clothes...

I'm a busy mom...

My time in stores is limited with a 3 yr old...

There's no long-term commitment...

and I'm on a budget.

While I can't afford my own personal stylist or shopper, Stitch Fix certainly makes it possible.

Professional stylists hand pick styles they think you'll love, based on the style profile & budget recommendations you initially fill out.

Your "Fix" box comes in the mail (free shipping) ...


along with style tip cards for each item ...


to include detailed descriptions.


Keep whatever you like, and return the rest in a pre-paid USPS envelope.


A dream come true for me!

So I signed up for my first Fix.

There's a $20 initial styling fee that comes back to you in your first Fix box.  Also, if you like everything in your box, you can buy them as a set with a 25% discount.

Or....if you don't like anything, just send it all back and schedule another Fix.

No obligations or long-term commitments.

LOVE IT!

My first Fix is scheduled to arrive on March 11.

When it arrives, I'll share the details of my box with you.

If you'd like to sign up for your first Fix also, just click here.

After you sign up, you'll receive a link to share with your friends and get $25 credit after they get their first Fix.

The more people who sign up through your link, the more money you get towards your Fix.

Definitely a great deal!

(By the way, don't worry if there's a waiting list to register.  It's currently a very short list.  I only had to wait less than 24 hours before I received my confirmation email.)

Here's to looking good and more current this Spring!

Comments

Popular Posts