Bites & Skewers


A few weeks ago, I signed up to bring a breakfast dish to my ladies bible study.  Aside from the typical casserole, fruit plate, donuts, and breads, I thought I'd try something a little different.

Breakfast bites.

I found this interesting recipe on Pillsbury's website and thought it would be fun to try.  They appeared to be easy to make and the reviewers claimed that even kids could put this together.

So, I figured I should do a test run before the day of the bible study.  Just .... in .... case.

Yep, Sure glad I did the test run!

Although for some, these may have been easy to throw together, I obviously need a little practice.

Easy?  Not so much.

They're awfully cute though.  Aren't they?

Oh, they're pretty tasty too.

I love the idea of breakfast bites and plan to try them again some day when I have more time.

Instead, I made these "super-easy to assemble" fruit and angel cake skewers for the ladies.  Inspired by a photo I saw on pinterest.

These take less than 30 minutes to put together and I never have leftovers!



Comments

Popular Posts