It's so great to be home!

After 17 years and 10 months, I'm back home and it sure does feel good!

I left Texas in 1994 with the intention of returning some day to settle down, start a family, and spend the rest of my life in the lone star state.

Although I tried many times to move back throughout the years, God certainly had a different plan in mind.

All of my attempts to make it back failed.

I tried relocating with my job to Texas.....fail.

I tried quitting my job to move to Texas.....fail.

I tried finding a new job in Texas....fail.

For some reason, God kept me away for many years only to return a married woman, mother to a sweet little boy, a stay-at-home military spouse, and a born-again Christian.

I'm beyond thrilled to be back and super excited to find out what God has in store for me and my little family here.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Comments

Popular Posts