Our First PCS Move

After 4 years and 11 months in Virginia, we're leaving the state and the east coast and moving to Texas in seven weeks.  I think I should be freaking out right now, but thankfully I'm very calm.

This will be our first permanent change of station (PCS) move as a family and I'm told that there are a lot of details to figure out.  Numerous meetings and phone calls to schedule movers, temporary lodging, permanent lodging, transportation, finance, medial records, dental records, yada, yada, yada...  There's so much to work out in such a short amount of time.

Thank God I'm not doing a thing!  Hallelujah!

My husband has taken on the heavy load of moving our family from point A to point B.  Although he might be freaking out about now, he's certainly not letting me know.

At some point, I suppose he'll tell me when the movers are coming to pack up our stuff.  Until that day comes, I'm stress-free and enjoying each and every day left here in Virginia.  

Praise God for my wonderful husband! 




Comments

Popular Posts