It's so much fun being girly! Today, my mom's group had a lovely Tea & Testimonies meeting where we sipped hot tea and noshed on some tasty treats. Also, a couple amazing moms shared their testimonies on how God has changed their lives. I have to say, I absolutely loved every minute of this tea party. As a Christian, I can completely identify with their stories as I have a testimony of my own. In my case, it was a long road filled with peaks and valleys, but it was a very deep valleys that made all of the difference. I know most Christians have a testimony and I love hearing them all. I become a blubbering weepy mess every single time I hear them.
Okay, now about the beautiful tea party. It was fabulous. Each of us brought tasty treats to share. I filled my 3-tier stand with scones from a local grocery store, fruit, and almond biscotti. The recipe I used to make biscotti was one I discovered a few years ago on allrecipes.com. It's an amazing little italian cookie that goes so well with tea (or coffee). If you'd like the recipe,
click here.
Here are some photos I shot from the lovely tea party.
 |
| The china was stunning |
 |
| Every girl needs this tea set |
 |
| My scone, fruit, and biscotti display |
 |
| Love My Lady Grey |
 |
| My plate of goodies to include one monster strawberry! |
Comments
Post a Comment