Veggie Tray

Today we had a nice little luncheon at our place for a few of my husband's friends and co-workers.  It was so nice to have the house full of Soldiers and their families.  It was also nice to finally put some faces to names.

If I could host luncheons every day, I would be one happy lady.

Everyone noshed on:

BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Coleslaw
Cheeseburger Sliders
Popcorn Chicken with BBQ Sauce
Potato Salad
Chips & Salsa
Veggie Tray
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Fudge Cookies
Key Lime Pie
Brownies

I certainly intended on capturing everything on camera.  Unfortunately, I ran out of time and was only able to take one photo.


My veggie tray!  Of all the dishes from today, it's my simple-dimple veggie tray.  An effortless tray that only required chopping up the celery, red peppers and broccoli. 

Here's another photo that I captured.  



This makes me smile!

Comments

Popular Posts